Forum Pannonia - motocykle zabytkowe Strona Główna Pannonia - motocykle zabytkowe
.::forum poświęcone motocyklowi Pannonia i innym motocyklom zabytkowym::.

PannoniaPannonia   Mapa PannoniMapa   AlbumAlbum   DownloadsDownloads  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj  
AukcjeAukcje   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj   RejestracjaRejestracja 

Forum Pannonia - motocykle zabytkowe Strona Główna » Sprzedam - wymienię » I felt like I let my teammates down.
Cześci do zabytków
  Obecny czas to Pią Lut 28, 2020 06:13 

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
PostWysłany: Pią Sty 17, 2020 03:38    Temat postu: I felt like I let my teammates down.

zhangzk
Polny popierdalacz
Polny popierdalacz

Mark Davis would like the Oakland A’s to know he is sorry. About his language.After a profane tirade about his baseball neighbors and how they complicated his life in Oakland Womens Antonio Brown Jersey , the Raiders owner felt bad about his word choice.“I am not sorry for the things I said,” Davis told Paul Gutierrez of ESPN.com. “But I am sorry for the way I said them.”Davis was upset about the way the A’s handled some renovations to the stadium that displaced Raiders season-ticket holders, among other things. But he voiced in feelings in a rather colorful manner (blue), saying “the front office has been real pricks Antonio Brown Jersey White ,” and that the A’s had “been really f—ing around with us up there, taking advantage of the situation.”He probably feels the exact same way this morning, as he prepares for his final season in Oakland, after which some more such language might be pointed at him on his way to Las Vegas. MOBILE Bo Jackson Jersey White , Ala. (AP) — The Latest on the Senior Bowl (all times local):4:30 p.m.Will Grier became a star quarterback at West Virginia, but knows NFL teams also want his take on what happened at Florida.It’s something he’s addressing with them this week at the Senior Bowl.Grier received a yearlong suspension in 2015 as a redshirt freshman for violating the NCAA’s policy on performance-enhancing drugs. He wound up leaving Florida and landing with the Mountaineers.He says it “was an unfortunate thing that really hurt me. I poured my heart and soul into that program. I wanted to stay there. I poured my heart and soul into those teammates. I pride myself on outworking everybody, and it was really rough on me.Grier says he has had “thousands of drug tests since then and never had another issue. It’s not who I am, and I would never let my teammates down in any circumstances again. That’s one of the things I learned.”Grier is recovering from an ankle injury that led to him sitting out West Virginia’s bowl game. He predicts it will be “full go” in time for the combine.

TOP   BOTTOM
 Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
 Forum Pannonia - motocykle zabytkowe Strona Główna » Sprzedam - wymienię » I felt like I let my teammates down.
 Strona 1 z 1