Forum Pannonia - motocykle zabytkowe Strona Główna Pannonia - motocykle zabytkowe
.::forum poświęcone motocyklowi Pannonia i innym motocyklom zabytkowym::.

PannoniaPannonia   Mapa PannoniMapa   AlbumAlbum   DownloadsDownloads  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj  
AukcjeAukcje   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj   RejestracjaRejestracja 

Forum Pannonia - motocykle zabytkowe Strona Główna » Sprzedam - wymienię » That’s what Jon Gruden said, so that kind of made
Cześci do zabytków
  Obecny czas to Pią Lut 28, 2020 07:33 

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
PostWysłany: Czw Sty 09, 2020 02:49    Temat postu: That’s what Jon Gruden said, so that kind of made

zhangzk
Polny popierdalacz
Polny popierdalacz

Case Keenum was right to not worry about the Broncos drafting a quarterback in round one.With Joe Flacco and his $18.5 million base salary arriving in Denver Courtland Sutton Jersey White , the Broncos won’t need Keenum and his $18 million base salary. So the question becomes where will Keenum go?Trading him would result in a $3 million cap charge. Cutting him would put the Broncos on the hook for $7 million in guaranteed money, which presumably is subject to offset.Here’s an intriguing potential destination: The Giants. Look at what Keenum did in Minnesota with Pat Shurmur as his offensive coordinator. With the New York offensive line not good enough to provide extended protection to a classic pocket quarterback, the line is good enough for Keenum, who has the agility and quickness to move laterally and buy time until someone springs open.Other teams to watch include the Dolphins, Jaguars, and Washington.Regardless of where Keenum lands, he’s now in play for yet another new team in 2019. And plenty of Vikings fans may start wondering if there’s maybe a way to get him back to Minnesota. Linebacker Brandon Marshall only signed a one-year deal with the Raiders this offseason Joe Flacco Jersey , but 2020 was part of the sales pitch that got him to join the club.Marshall grew up in Las Vegas and stayed in Nevada to play college football, which the Raiders used to their advantage when it came time to talk about a contract. The Raiders are set to begin playing their home games in Vegas next year.“They said they only had a one-year deal for me, but they really sold me on Vegas,” Marshall said, via Nicki Jhabvala of TheAthletic.com. “They said, ‘Look, we want you to help us plant the flag in Las Vegas. We feel like you’re a leader Bradley Chubb Jersey White , and we need leaders on the defense, we need alphas on the defense.’ It’s funny because when I went there, they showed me the whole model of the Vegas stadium. So I was like, ‘OK, this is their selling point for me.’ I’m not sure about everybody else, but for me Womens Bradley Chubb Jersey , they knew, ‘Let’s talk to Brandon about Vegas.’ And it worked.”The prospect of playing well enough to earn another contract and move back to his hometown may have played a role for Marshall, but he admitted there weren’t a lot of other options available to him. Marshall said the Chargers, Cardinals and Jets showed early interest in his services early in free agency, but they pulled back as the Raiders were pressing forward.

TOP   BOTTOM
 Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
 Forum Pannonia - motocykle zabytkowe Strona Główna » Sprzedam - wymienię » That’s what Jon Gruden said, so that kind of made
 Strona 1 z 1