Forum Pannonia - motocykle zabytkowe Strona Główna Pannonia - motocykle zabytkowe
.::forum poświęcone motocyklowi Pannonia i innym motocyklom zabytkowym::.

PannoniaPannonia   Mapa PannoniMapa   AlbumAlbum   DownloadsDownloads  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj  
AukcjeAukcje   ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj   RejestracjaRejestracja 

Forum Pannonia - motocykle zabytkowe Strona Główna » Sprzedam - wymienię » If Perine were a stock, I’d be concerned
Cześci do zabytków
  Obecny czas to Wto Mar 31, 2020 20:14 

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
PostWysłany: Sro Gru 18, 2019 07:38    Temat postu: If Perine were a stock, I’d be concerned

zhangzk
Polny popierdalacz
Polny popierdalacz

Washington running back Derrius Guice will be out at least for a while Womens Dwayne Haskins Jersey , after surgery to address a torn meniscus. There’s a chance he’ll be out for the rest of the year.The question is whether Dr. James Andrews trimmed the meniscus or repaired it. A full-blown repair requires much more recovery time, but it becomes better for the player’s long-term health and performance. Repairing the meniscus keeps it in place; trimming it removes some of the natural cushioning in the knee, moving the player toward an eventual bone-on-bone situation.In 2016, the man who will replace Guice as the starting tailback — Adrian Peterson — suffered a torn meniscus in Week Two against the Packers. Peterson had it repaired, not trimmed, and he missed 13 weeks before a lackluster return late in the season, his last as a Viking.The distinction between partial removal and repair becomes critical for Guice, both as to when he’ll play again in 2019, and whether he’ll play the game for an extended period of time. Through two seasons, he has played only sparingly thanks to a knee injury that was season-ending in 2018, and that may be again in 2019. an end-of-the-week look at a few minor story lines" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHogs Haven homepageHorizontal - WhiteHogs Havena Washington Redskins communityFollow Hogs Haven online:Follow Hogs Haven on TwitterFollow Hogs Haven on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchHogs Haven main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsRedskinsMastheadOddsShopCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTMaybe it says something about his laser-sharp focus on his own team and performance (he’s only been a Redskin since 2017), or perhaps it says more about how little anyone cares if the team makes the playoffs but doesn’t win a game.Alex SmithWatching Alex Smith hobble around training camp on crutches roughly 8 months after his injury seems to fly in the face of Smith’s proclamation that he is still optimistic about playing again.Geoff Burke-USA TODAY SportsI’ll say this - if he steps back out on an NFL field in a regular season game to take a snap, it should qualify as one of the greatest physical and mental comebacks in the history of football.Alex could just be saying all the right things to project the right image and protect his contract and the Redskins insurance position; I don’t know.But at this point, if I were in his shoes Dwayne Haskins Jersey White , I’d probably just be aiming to achieve ‘quality of life’ goals that no longer included playing professional football.Brandon ScherffGeoff Burke-USA TODAY SportsAnswering a question on Friday about his recovery from injury, Scherff had this to say:That’s a scary thought for opposing defenses.Brandon made it clear that he didn’t blame his injury on the Strentgth and Conditioning staff for his injury:He also took a lazy friendly swipe at his OL mate, Morgan Moses while he was at it:DRCJay Gruden, answering a question on CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie’s role:Brad Penner-USA TODAY SportsMan, in my Jay-watching over the past 5 years, I’ve come to read this as a player being damned by faint praise.Asked specifically about DRC, Jay gives the reporter 5 grudging sentences, and two of them say the same thing.Jay lists DRC’s positive traits:experiencedcan still runcan play nickel and both cornersThat’s fine, as far as it goes, but Jay didn’t use any superlatives — he didn’t say that the CB had been “great” or “super”... heck, he didn’t even say that the player had been “good” on the field - only that it was good to have a player with those traits.Jay made it a point to mention DRC’s ankle, which isn’t, by itself, a red flag; Jay often mentions injuries when discussing a player’s performance in practice Dwayne Haskins Jersey , mini-camp or training camp, often as part of talking the player’s skills up.But this isn’t one of those times.Jay has said the bare minimum he can about Rodgers-Cromartie, and then finishes him off with what amounts to a coup de grace in Jay-speak: “He’s right in the mix....”When Jay describes a guy as “in the mix”, he means he’s competing for a spot on the roster — not a starting spot, just a spot.This is Jay communicating that the player is very much on the bubble, and — given the lack of positive comments overall for DRC in Jay’s response — unless I hear something dramatically different in a future press conference from Jay, I’m prepared to predict here and now that Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie will not make the 53-man roster at the end of preseason unless an injury creates an opening in the CB group.For what it’s worth, The Athletic doesn’t agree with me.They have DRC projected to make the 53-man roster:More Samaje PerineJay Gruden was asked to comment on the RB position group; specifically Peterson, Guice, and ThompsonLook at how he answered:When I mentioned that Jay hadn’t used superlatives in talking about DRC, this is what I’m talking about: “he’s been outstanding, even catching the ball, protection he’s been great, strong he’s been great.”Photo by Wesley Hitt/Getty ImagesEither Samaje Perine took his troubles down to Madame Ruth and got a bottle of love potion to use on Jay Gruden Wes Martin Jersey , or Jay is undertaking the greatest snow job ever attempted by a Redskins head coach in an effort, perhaps, to generate some trade value for his lame horse.<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="T3ydaZ">Related: It’s too early to bet against Samaje Perine<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="M2VV6A">This entire off-season, Jay has talked about Samaje Perine in the most glowing of terms. that Jay was manipulating its value because he’d taken a long position on it, or else — if I believed him — I’d be rushing out and buying it for my portfolio.I started out the off season thinking that Jay was either trying to re-establish some trade value for Perine or make up for past sins against him by putting a bit of positive spin on Samaje’s name, but the more Jay has pumped sunshine and lollipops about how hard Samaje is working, and how his blocking and pass catching has improved, the more I’m believing that Perine still has a future with the Washington Redskins (and last season I thought his career in burgundy & gold was stone-cold dead).For what it’s worth, The Athletic is buying what Jay is selling.Here is their projection for the running back group on the final 53-man roster:

TOP   BOTTOM
 Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
 Forum Pannonia - motocykle zabytkowe Strona Główna » Sprzedam - wymienię » If Perine were a stock, I&#8217;d be concerned
 Strona 1 z 1